Friday, June 6, 2008

This 8 days spent in inner mongolia will be a precious memory to me,i will never forget this 8 days experience. It is my first time goin abroad with my friendsand i feel happy,excited,we arec just like one big family. My 1st impression of yinchuan is that it is a dry and dusty city and is very big.

The immersion programme at wuhai no1 and no3 school was really exciting as im the MC of our school. ireally scared that i would forget the lines i suppose to say but fortunately i did not.the pupils from that school also gave us a really warm welcome.

we also visit the Huaxia western Movie city,i like the movie city as it was a very good experience which can see the place people make movie and many famous stars are also there.

my most memorable moment during the trip is thatim so touched when one of my friends from wuhai no1 school came to visit me in the hotel which made me so touched.

Posted by: Felicia

No comments: