Friday, June 6, 2008

Jia Wen's reflection to Inner Mongolia

A big group of 34 pupils plus 4 teachers and a principal went to a learning journey to Inner Mongolia. We spent two weeks of preparation to get ourselves ready to be able to perform on the stage at Wuhai no 1 and 3 school. Our hard work had paid off as we did quite well on stage.

During this eight days, I feel that i had learned a lot from the trip as i builded up my confidence , leadership and I learn to be more sensitive to the others. Besides learning, we had tons of fun too. Going to the desert was a great experience. There are just somethings you can never get to do in Singapore and without my friends encouragement i would never dare to dare things like the flying fox, camel riding and a ride on the geep. Besides having fun, we went sight seeing too. Unique places like yellow river, Sihemu,Science museum, desert plantation, golden sand bay and western xia Mausoleums.

I still remember vividly how worried and scared i was during the first day I went to Yinchuan. Morover, i made friends from Wuhai no 1 and 3 school and also friends fronm my own school. I really enjoyed the trip, more importantly, i benefited a lot.

Published by : Teo Jia Wen :)

No comments: