Friday, June 6, 2008

My Experience in Inner Mongolia

I believe that the trip to Inner Mongolia was an experience that no word can describe.I had alot of fun and learnt a lot of things.we visited alot of places i never imagined to see.We went to the dessert and saw the yellow river.

During the 8 days in inner mongolia I learnt alot of things and values such as tolerence-how to tolerate and live with our Friends, perseverance- to practice late into the night for our presentation and discipline-to wake up on time everyday and follow instructions.

The immersion to the schools was a new experience and an eye opener to show how lucky we are to be studying in Singapore. I also look up to the students in the schools as even though their english is not very good the put their best foot forward and did their best and spoke with alot of confidence.

I have never been to desserts before and only seen them on TV i was amazed to see the beautiful scenery. I hoped to go back to the desert with my family and show them the beauty of it.

On the way back to Yinchuan in the bus i saw all the grassland and i was amazed that such a beautiful place is so polluted. I really hope to go back in the future to help them.
Posted By Dhachayini :)

1 comment:

fincent:] said...

dhacha seh english so good wor write so long for wat? haha