Friday, June 6, 2008

my reflection[inner mongolia]

This is my second overseas trip with Serangoon Garden Secondary School. I still felt excited and anxious though. We went to Yinchuan,which environment is not that clean. I also had a taste of the drastic temperature change between the day night.

Followed by visiting the Wuhai City, the environment was not that clean too but I tried to make myself to be able to adapt in different environments. I also managed to see sand storm with my own eyes and also understand more about it. After seeing both cities environment it really reflects me of the environment we living in Singapore.

We also went to two secondary schools for immersion programmes, I also tried walking barefooted in the desert,it was tiring but when we reached our destination,the satisfactory is beyond words.

When i reached the Wuhai Police Centre, I was being attracted by its tall buildings. Our Singapore NPC and the Wuhai Police Centre sizes cannot be compared! The NPC in Singapore has only two to three floors whereas the Wuhai Police Centre has a total of six floors. The whole stretch of corridor were their offices. Pistols, their training place and their shooting room were introduced to us. Mr Yen the officer there also shared with us the whole Wuhai's streets, it was clear and they can noticed crimes easily. There are more videos cameras in Wuhai than in Singapore as the country itself is much more bigger than Singapore. GPS is very useful in Singapore and had been using for quite long while in Wuhai, they are still in the process of building. In Wuhai the police officers had different uniforms for different seasons,while Singapore police officers wore the same uniform. Wuhai police officers also wear different uniform during patrolling and training.

We visited Huaxia Movie City and Western Xia Mausoleums and knew more China's movies and the history of China. I tried the camel ride and jet and both rides were cool and unforgettable.
When this trip ended,many of us including me shed. It was really a memorable trip and it will always stay in my heart.

From:
Gina Peh Seng Yee ;D
2e3

2 comments:

fincent:] said...

gina peh dun cry lehz hehe stay relax! cheers UPUPUPUPUP haha ^^
sry too hyper le jus recover my blog ^^

fincent:] said...

got colourful mehz? ur one hor got so many more times more words then mi loh