Friday, June 6, 2008




It is the first time where i could go overseas with my friends and teachers.It is very exciting and i was very nervous.Before this trip,i don't know most of them but after all the training sessions,i get to know most of them.My first impression of Yin Chuan is that the place there is very clean and the weather there is very cold.The first night,i talk to my roomate about what we saw the whole day.During the day,though the sun is very hot,but the wind is very strong.My first impression of WuHai city is that there is very less people,while there are many banks and hotels for businessman ,it is quite deserted.

The 1st immersion programme at Wuhai No 1 secondary school,firstly i was very nervous,and i did not expect them to welcome us so warmly and i get to know 6 of them and i am very very glad to know them.

The natural beauty of Inner Mongolia,the yellow river is very beautiful and clean and the mountain there are very high and beautiful.

posted by Renee

1 comment:

xiaowang said...

Renee
do you remember me ,the tour guide ,xiaowang , i miss you very much. the trip give me heavy impression,all of you are my best sisters and brothers.although it is hard for us to see again,i still hope we could keep in touch.remember to call me or send E-mail ro me. nxuawmr@163.com tell all the group member to send me.