Friday, June 6, 2008

I was very impressed with the China scenery when i reached Yinchuan.I was very surprised that many people welcoming us.I feel very grateful for them as we don't think other countries' people don't receive welcomes when they reached Singapore.
The main thing I admire is that the No.1 and the No.3 secondary school students.I admire the passionate to study of the students in the two secondary school.If I have the time there,I would like to interect with the China students more and I would like to tell them more about Singapore.
We went to many desserts of Wuhai City and i have experienced the camel ride.It was a fun experience and i will always remember my roommate,the 34 students going for the Inner Mongolia trip,the teachers,the principals,Mr Yen and Mrs Yen,Mr and Mrs Lim and last but not least,our tour guide,Mr Wong :).



Posted by :Desmond Toh :D

No comments: