Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Syauqina's Post

I really enjoyed the overseas immersion programme!

I got to meet new friends, explore new things, taste new food

and get to know my schoolmates better.

Although there were some problems faced during the trip,

I still find it enjoyable.

I enjoyed the grand dinner that we had in the Mongolian Ger. It was the first i saw a ger.

I also enjoyed the Flying Fox. There were alot of first time experiences and also once in a lifetime opportunities. The camel ride was fun. I was nervous at first but I actually enjoy the ride.

Introducing measures on how Singapore manages to keep a clean and green environment to the students in Wuhai no.1 and no.2 schools was really nerve racking.
I felt very nervous when me and my schoolmates presented at Wuhai No.1 Secondary School.
But at the second school, i was more comfartable in my presentation.

I really hope to go on another overseas immersion trip like this.

No comments: