Friday, June 6, 2008

ainnal's post

This trip had really changed my expectation of Inner Mongolia.I really enjoyed the days with everyone during the 8 days.

My first desert climbing experience was fun but also tiring.The flying fox was something beyond my imagination as I am afraid of heights. But after a long decision,i finally managed to overcome my fear by gathering all my courage.I was the last one to take the flying fox.

We visited 2 schools,a police station and a kindergarten.I made a lot of friends with the Wuhai No.1 and No.3 School.The kids in the kindergarten were cute.Our school presented on Singapore's environment while the students there presented about their country's environment.

I felt miserable leaving Inner Mongolia after getting use to its culture and environment.It is a golden opportunity for me to be involved in this immersion programme.I want to express my appreciation to everyone who had organised this trip and had made it into a successful one.

Posted by: ainnal mardiah

No comments: