Friday, June 6, 2008

My Reflection On The Inner Mongolia Trip : )

The Inner Mongolia Immersion Trip which I and 33 other students and 4 teachers
not forgetting Mr and Mrs Lim and the Principal.For this trip we had 2 weeks of per-trip preparations.We learned our 3 Line dances and the 2 songs.We also spend time to prepare our environmental club and NPCC presentation.
Our stay there was wonderful because of their warm hospitality and we were very thankful for that.We all have a fun and wonderful time there and we learn a lot things like how people travel on the Yellow River at ancient time.We also go to a lot of places like Shahu and Sha Po Tou.
I felt very touch when we were leaving Wuhai because they do a lot of things just for us and they even come to YinChuan on the last day to see us off.The trip had made me learn a lot of things about their culture and environment.I will not regret going for this trip.

Kahhock

No comments: