Friday, June 6, 2008

Syidah's Post


Last start wif my reflection...

When i heard that we are going to inner mongolia i am so happy. I am so fortunate that i am selected. I am so excited until i cant sleep :D when its time to go i check my luggage over and over again.

When its time to go school ,I cannot wait for the time we assemble. When we raech at yinchuan am so happy!!! Can't wait to reach inner mongolia. At first i thought that inner mongolia is a small country and the place is dirty but its not... The place is so huge and the scenery was nice :) we reach the inner mongolia they warm welcome us. As i say the country wad so big.

My first experience on desert triring but fun and i enjoy it so much.I like to climb the desert mountain. The visit was fun and enjoyable. I hope I would given another opportunity,If there is another Immersion Programme. I hope our friendship will last long :D i miss MR WANG...
Post by syidah :D

No comments: